Thursday, October 30, 2008

Time

I am in college. That is a fact that I very proud of and I love the time that i am spending and the people that i am meeting. The one thing i don't like is the lack of time i have. 
I have a history of wanting to be involved in everything and that has seemed to catch up with me in college. I am doing choral, musical, club, work and classes. Now to some that might not seem like much but the musical is every night except for wednesday, work is every day all afternoon, and classes well they are all the time. It kinda stinks when you have tons of homework but no time to do them except for the time of 11 at night to 3 in the morning. But it doesn't really matter if you get it done because you are so tired that you don't get up and go to class. Your Thoughts: 

No comments: